Boylesports may seem like a relatively new player in the world of online gambling but they have actually been around for a lot longer than many people realise. The company was founded back in 1989 and have grown ever since to the point where they are now the biggest independent bookmaker in Ireland.
Currently, the company has around 174 shops nationwide and over 900 employees in total which help to serve a host of innovations such as mobile betting and betting in play. There is also live streaming for funded account customers.
Boylesports Bonus Review
£20 Free Bet T&Cs Apply
Bet £10, Get £20 Free Bet (For UK Residents only)
Minimum stake of £10 required to qualify minimum odds of EVS (2.0) or greater required to qualify.
Free bets will be applied as 1 x £20 free bet.
New customers in the UK and Ireland can enjoy a series of risk free opening bets up to a maximum of £50 or currency equivalent. The offer is one of the more complicated opening deals out there so it pays to check all the Ts and Cs before you sign up.
Essentially, your opening bet has to be at a minimum of £5.00 and if it loses, Boylesports will place a free bet token into your account. You can repeat this process five times in the first 30 days as an account holder and the maximum freebies on offer can reach up to £50.
Look out too for any ongoing promotions which might typically include refunds on first goal scorer or first try scorer bets if a particular player finds the net or touches down in any game and being a proud Irish company, you can expect to find many offers on their GAA markets.
As you might expect from such an established bookmaker, Boylesports offer a very wide range of betting markets, the full list being,
- Football, Horse Racing, Greyhound Racing, Boxing, Tennis, Cricket, American Football, Aussie Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Cycling, Darts, Field Hockey, GAA Football, GAA Hurling, Golf, Handball, Ice Hockey, Motorsport, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Speedway, UFC & MMA.
Within each section there are a number of side markets open and comparison sites such as Oddschecker reveal that the company is highly competitive right across the board.
All funding methods are fast and safe and there are methods for traditional bank users along with those that like to have the option of an e-wallet.
The full list is as follows:
- Bank Transfer, Debit and Credit Cards, Paypal, Neteller, PaysafeCard, Euteller, Ukash, Sofort, Trustly, Click and Buy, Boku, Ekonto.
There is a very comprehensive range of service options on the Boylesports site and the live help facility is very prominent. You are almost encouraged to try this above all else but there are other methods if you prefer them.
You will also find a dedicated helpline based in Ireland and an e-mail facility as well. Finally, there is a very comprehensive set of FAQ’s if you want to make these your first port of call.
Boylesports has grown in a relatively short space of time to become one of the best and most respected bookmakers around.
Great odds, fast customer service and some excellent promotions combine to make them one of the first names that you should be adding to your list of providers.
- Opening offer that can earn up to £50 in free bets
- Excellent promotions for the life of your account
- Consistently great odds in all markets
- One of the best selections of side markets around
- It’s difficult to find any issues with Boylesports but their website can be a little ‘text heavy’ and tricky to navigate at times